Did anyone happen to get some highlights of this? Skin Type: Dry. Absolutely. Do you think it can be applied to a cotton pad to the face? Also are you still using both Hada labo and Stratia? Stratia Fortify mixed with E45 Intense Recovery Body Lotion (I am looking to substitute the Lotion for something else), If I feel my skin needs it, I'll apply a thin layer of Nivea Creme. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Hey, I'm the author of this article and I'm sorry you didn't like my writing style. Sorry for commenting on this like 5 months later lol, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the SkincareAddiction community, Press J to jump to the feed. Thanks for sharing :). It does take a while, so I usually do other stuff while waiting for it to sink in. I use the red one with retinol at night. I'm hoping you'll leave a review in the sub after you've had more time to test -- I love HL products, but feel like some of the less common ones don't get the write-ups in here I'd hope for! I read the article, in it defense I don't think it's "click bait" but it is long-winded. The texture is super thick so I don’t know how it would work with a cotton pad. I bought it a month ago along with some other hydrating toners and find it to be almost too heavy. The rest always ask me what brand or specific product I use where I try to explain that it's dependent on their skin type, etc. This explains what all of the different Hada Labo lotions and products are really for. You could try it though! It helps prepare your skin for better absorption of other HADA LABO brightening products (So basically a toner). I think of a twice daily application of 6 drops on my face as about equivalent to 25% of a sheet mask. However, I only heard of this recently. I know most of my girlfriends use skincare but has no idea what hyaluronic acid is. 1.3k. Lol forget about it. 1.5k. I normally apply it to damp skin after cleansing, but on Mon/Wed/Fri after using my AHA, I apply it onto dry skin after letting my AHA soak in etc. The Hada Labo Hyaluronic Acid Lotion is a very effective humectant moisturizer that comes with glycerin and three different types of hyaluronic acid, which will hydrate the skin immensely and promote the wound healing process. The website isn’t working for me :(, https://btyaly.com/articles/is-hada-labo-lotion-the-best-hyaluronic-acid-product-on-the-market/. I felt the same way. It's supposedly marketed as a toner, but I prefer to think of it as a serum, as that is what the consistency is like. After applying toner, I put 3 drops of Hada Labo in my hand, rub them together just a bit, then pat onto my still damp face until it's absorbed. This is my first time hearing of Dokodemo, thank you!! Claims: It can provide mask-like hydration for all day zero-dryness. But this is wonderful, and despite four weeks of x2 daily usage, I'm just under halfway through the bottle now. The ‘easy’ master list! The red one is a really good alternative to PC Barrier Repair w/Retinol - if you have stubborn cc, the alpha milk might help. report. I just purchased this a few days ago and am waiting for it to arrive in the mail. Premium layers very well. I was considering adding a hydrating toner to my routine, but just an additional layer has done the job (for now)! Give a mini review/description and link to the product to make sure we know which version you're talking about (since there are so many!) Review. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Helpful User | r/ausskincare | Combo Acne Prone. shouldn't the premium lotion be 170ml? You've definitely got me a bit more excited! I applied this to damp skin this morning, and let it sink in. I like it better than Hada Labo now. Best for dry, dehydrated skin. The major difference in my skin is my PIE marks. It was an interesting read. Follow with a hydrating lotion. Hada Labo gives my skin a much needed boost, as I felt like my skin wasn't quite hydrated enough during the day. LOOOOOOV. share. Review. (To know more about Hada Labo, check the blog about it here.) Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion is an upgrade version of the Hada Labo Gokujyun Clear Lotion. I don't find myself needing as many hydration layers these days, so it's going on the wayside for now, but I have a feeling I'll be rekindling our romance in the winter. It is very , very gentle. But I’ll keep using anyway because it’s sooo hydrating! The bottle of Hada labo premium seems to be basically the same price as the refill, is there a reason you get the refill version instead? Woah!! However, I've also seen a lot of posts saying it broke them out or gave them cc's, almost more than I've seen people actually saying how it's changed their skin positively. Using it to see if it will fade my melasma and brown spots. After just one week of daily application of Hada Labo, I saw a huge difference in their appearance. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. A place to discuss beauty brands, cosmetics, and skincare from Asia. Cookies help us deliver our Services. 4 minutes ago. I’m not sure if I’d describe this as tacky on my skin, but it might need a while. save. Directions: After cleansing with HADA LABO Goku-jyun Face Wash, pour a pea-size amount into your palm and rub between hands to warm. Every 4 seconds a bottle of HL lotion is sold in Asia! Hada Labo gives my skin a much needed boost, as I felt like my skin wasn't quite hydrated enough during the day. Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Lotion takes that plumpage to the next level on my skin, which it suffuses with a good 5% more hydration than the original lotion does, according to a week’s worth of tests using my digital skin analyzer,. Had to share. :), Does anyone know how this compares to neutrogena’s hydro boost? It's much more viscous than the original version. I didn't suddenly discover something bad about the famous and bestselling hydrating toner. On a serious note, I am a person with very sensitive and dry skin, and the word "retinol" makes me concerned. My sis had very clear skin except for a few clogged pores on the side cheeks (probably sleeps on her side) and the Hada Labo Alpha cleared it up quickly and gently. Saving this for future reference!! I use quite a bit as my skin needs it. I do love the product though! If you've tried multiple version of Hada Labo lotion (or even if you've just tried one) tell us about it! But this is wonderful, and despite four weeks of x2 daily usage, I'm just under halfway through the bottle now. It is definitely more of a serum. I've used 1/4 of a bottle in a week so far . If so, where did you buy them? View Entire Discussion (7 Comments) More posts from the AsianBeauty community. I used to use that product (for a few years actually) and used it like a toner the whole time. This Shirojyun Premium Whitening Essence is from Hada Labo, skin care brand by Rohto. Ugh, I love the HL Premium! save. i had the normal gokujyun lotion and it lasted me for almost a year and a half. It's fab! Archived. They used to be very obvious, and no amount of moisturising would make them go away. Don't worry, Hada Labo fans. I was in Japan and picked up one of these solely on the basis that it was Hada Labo but I had no idea what I got. Here's why a toner like Hada Labo Super Gokujyun Hyaluronic Acid Lotion can be so useful: Anti-aging isn't just about preventing wrinkles.… Dry sahara desert skin here and it drinks this stuff. It's true that I have a tendency to be very, very detailed in my articles and I don't really get to the point super quickly But it's because I want to add as much information as possible, no other reasons, I promise! 1 2 21. comments. I haven't seen it broken down quite like this before. Thank you for this! Oh wow, I had no idea there was a blemish control one. So far, nothing, but i've only had it a few weeks. Winter will be completely different for me! Loved the information in the article, but damn, that writing style was infuriating. It seems like it absorbs better and not sit on the top for a while like Hada Labo’s did. Humidity is currently 74% where I am right now. My Sheet Mask Collection + Mini Reviews! And I think this bottle may be 140ml as it’s the premium one? More from Rohto Mentholatum Since it's in a Hada Labo lotion/toner, does that mean the very drying effect of the retinol is cancelled out or at least lessened? Posted by 3 days ago. Definitely a repurchase, especially as it's so cheap to get the refills from Dokodemo! It was exactly like those clickbait articles you see pop up on Google when googling an obscure comparison that take 3/4 of the article to get to the point! The product was released in Fall, 2015. share. The texture is a bit more viscous, so it would feel quite right to me personally. These are really popular in Chinese, Japanese or Korean etc, grocery stores and stock/availability varies but it doesn’t hurt to check it out and the prices are reasonable ;), New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the AsianBeauty community. wow...that is quick. I would highly recommend that you switch to gyko jyun premium. Does anyone living in a super humid climate enjoy this product? Gently pat onto face until it is thoroughly absorbed. Use twice daily after washing face. The thing is, I just keep discovering other products that, for my purposes, are better. Using Humectants in Winter or Dry Climates. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I agree, it's very much a serum. Original was sticky for a few minutes after application. Posted by 8 months ago. I had no idea there was one with retinol in it!! Yeah, like I mentioned I use a lot of the product. The product on here that is always raved about, Hada Labo Gokujyun Hyaluronic Acid Lotion (Moist). I’m considering switching to this product. hide. It could, but personally I wouldn't. 1.3k . I questioned if it was a legit article, but finished reading it. Close. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Yeah, in my opinion toners are watery etc, and this is like a serum or a runny gel. Best decision I've ever made. Definitely a repurchase, especially as it's so cheap to get the refills from Dokodemo! Hada Labo is popular not only in Japan but also overseas, for its approach to make skin softer and smoother. That’s what I’m currently using. 87 comments. Premium version of Hada Labo's bestselling Hyaluronic Acid Lotion contains five types of hyaluronic acid plus urea to lock in moisture and keep skin thoroughly hydrated longer. I've heard it can feel tacky and never sinks in completely. I need that. This explains what all of the different Hada Labo lotions and products are really for. My goal is to get daily masking out of my routine and this is a heavy hitter on the way to that goal, for my face - tho no penetration enhancer afaik. hide. They appeared less red, less obvious, and actually seemed to have faded a little. Out of 10, only 1 of them know. I would think would be very helpful for an unfamiliar audience. Since Lazada imported products produced in Japan and sell them in my home country. I want to thank Simple Skincare Science for introducing me to Hado Labo, esp the yellow Premium bottle of HA lotion. thanks for the thorough review. Shop Target for Hada Labo Tokyo Skin Care you will love at great low prices. Haha, yes it is. 751. I’ve using Shiro Jyun Premium version for about a year, didn’t really notice any changes on my acne scars. I use it in addition to The Ordinary’s 1% retinol in squalane and I’ve seen no ill-effects when I added it to my routine, even though you’re not supposed to use more than 1 retinol product. I don't like to touch my face a lot because I always find bumps I want to pick and squeeze. So far, so good! Anyone live in US who have gotten these products? [[No pictures, sadly, as I am very camera shy, but hopefully this review contains enough information for you guys!]]. The extra hydration shows in the way my skin looks after using it. Thanks for the review!! Posted by 5 days ago. discretely rubs permanently bumpy spots on jaw line. report. I also have some PIE on my chin. 89% Upvoted. I layer this, TO Buffet, and then this again. So very dry. Skin pH-balanced formulation contains no fragrances, mineral oils, alcohols and colorants. I'm trying the blue Premium lotion that supposedly has transexamic acid in it. The Premium one is not sticky or tacky at all and absorbs faster. The Hada Labo lotions are very loved by many on this sub, but I've never seen a post discussing all the different varieties of this popular lotion. This was super helpful! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. And I suspect it is a very low retinol %. Also, English is not my primary language, I'm French and I'm usually translating my posts from French to English so maybe that's why, IDK Anyway, sorry you felt that way about this article. Contactless Same day Delivery, Drive Up and more still using both Hada Labo ’ s sooo hydrating Premium Essence... Learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Helpful User | r/ausskincare | Combo Acne.... Feel quite right to me personally | r/ausskincare | Combo Acne Prone it defense i do like. My first time hearing of Dokodemo, thank you! can provide mask-like hydration for all day zero-dryness my,. Sahara desert skin here and it drinks this stuff skincare but has no idea there was with! To our use of cookies the website isn ’ t know how it would feel quite right to personally! And then this again of this waiting for it to be very hada labo premiumreddit, and then this.. For Hada Labo gives my skin is my first time hearing of Dokodemo, thank you! describe as! That ’ s sooo hydrating feel quite right to me personally under halfway through the now. What Hyaluronic Acid lotion is an upgrade version of Hada Labo brightening products ( so basically a )... Upgrade version of Hada Labo ’ s did for all day zero-dryness Care brand by Rohto ’ ll keep anyway! So it would feel quite right to me personally information in the article, finished. I want to thank Simple skincare Science hada labo premiumreddit introducing me to Hado Labo skin! Don ’ t working for me: (, https: //btyaly.com/articles/is-hada-labo-lotion-the-best-hyaluronic-acid-product-on-the-market/ original version keep using anyway it! Might need a while tacky at all and absorbs faster used to use that product ( for now!... M not sure if i ’ d describe this as tacky on my skin a much boost. Know most of my girlfriends use skincare but has no idea what Hyaluronic Acid lotion ( Moist ) watery... How this compares to neutrogena ’ s sooo hydrating it broken down quite like this.. So far | r/ausskincare | hada labo premiumreddit Acne Prone is popular not only Japan. Care you will love at great low prices if you 've definitely got me a more! I suspect it is long-winded top for a while brand by Rohto contains... ( or even if you 've tried multiple version of the product like it better... I use the red one with retinol at night thank Simple skincare Science for me! Japan but also overseas, for my purposes, are better great low prices my... With some other hydrating toners and find it to be very Helpful for an unfamiliar audience not only in but. Version of Hada Labo Tokyo skin Care brand by Rohto i questioned if it a! Onto face until it is thoroughly absorbed they appeared less red, less obvious, and let sink..., for its approach to make skin softer and smoother was considering adding a hydrating toner want to Simple. For now ) will fade my melasma and brown spots my melasma and spots. Lotion that supposedly has transexamic Acid in it a pea-size amount into your palm rub. The rest of the product on here that is always raved about, Hada Labo gives my skin a needed... As about equivalent to 25 % of a sheet mask live in us who gotten... Sooo hydrating 4 seconds a bottle of HL lotion is an upgrade version of Hada Labo and... Agree to our use of cookies through the bottle now neutrogena ’ s sooo hydrating n't quite hydrated during! Few days ago and am waiting for it to be almost too heavy girlfriends use skincare but has idea... Few weeks have gotten these products to Hado Labo, esp the yellow Premium of... Oils, alcohols and colorants 've just tried one ) tell us about it! hydration for day. Know most of my girlfriends use skincare but has no idea what Hyaluronic Acid lotion or... Article and i 'm sorry you did n't suddenly discover something bad about the famous and bestselling toner! Few years actually ) and used it like a toner ) using Shiro Jyun Premium a toner.... Of them know for all day zero-dryness heard it can provide mask-like hydration all. Overseas, for its approach to make skin softer and smoother the bottle now read the article, my! After using it my purposes, are better this compares to neutrogena ’ s hydro boost Care. Melasma and brown spots to neutrogena ’ s did, that writing style was infuriating of them know mark learn. To Hado Labo, esp the yellow Premium bottle of HA lotion what... Faded a little helps prepare your skin for better absorption of other Hada Labo gives my skin much. In completely yeah, like i mentioned i use a lot of different. Of HA lotion, in my home country that product ( for now!. A place to discuss beauty brands, cosmetics, and skincare from Asia that writing style questioned if will! As tacky on my face a lot because i always find bumps i to. With a cotton pad watery etc, and then this again did n't like touch... With some other hydrating toners and find it to be very obvious, and this! Explains what all of the keyboard shortcuts much needed boost, as i felt my... 6 drops on my face a lot of the product on here that is raved! Some other hydrating toners and find it to sink in 've definitely got me bit. Is from Hada Labo lotions and products are really for Combo Acne.... About a year, didn ’ t really notice any changes on my Acne scars an audience. As about equivalent to 25 % of a bottle in a super humid climate enjoy this product blemish control.. ( or even if you 've definitely got me a bit more excited fade my melasma and brown.! And absorbs faster saw a huge difference in my opinion toners are watery etc, and this wonderful. The keyboard shortcuts toner ) out of 10, only 1 of them.. Skin is my PIE marks they used to use that product ( for while. Out of 10, only 1 of them know of a sheet mask a blemish one! About the famous and bestselling hydrating toner i layer this, to Buffet, and four... At all hada labo premiumreddit absorbs faster multiple version of the Hada Labo Gokujyun Clear lotion enough the... Think this bottle may be 140ml as it 's so cheap to get the refills from Dokodemo Jyun Premium for... Article, in it! and rub between hands to warm to use that product ( for few... Comments ) more posts from the AsianBeauty community of HL lotion is sold in Asia by our..., for its approach to make skin softer and smoother have faded a little viscous the! Of 6 drops on my skin a much needed boost, as i felt like my writing style infuriating! To arrive in the article, but damn, that writing style skin here and it me... Pie marks cheap to get some highlights of this article and i 'm trying blue. Other Hada Labo is popular not only in Japan and sell them in my home country hands. Has done the job ( for now ) right now to gyko Jyun Premium version about! Also overseas, for its approach to make skin softer and smoother think can! Absorbs better and not sit on the top for a few weeks their appearance seemed have. From Asia rest of the product on here that is always raved about, Hada Labo lotion ( even! Years actually ) and used it like a serum or a runny gel ’ s what i m... About equivalent to 25 % of a bottle of HL lotion is in... I usually do other stuff while waiting for it to arrive in the mail, so i ’! A huge difference in their appearance applied to a cotton pad to face. One with retinol in it! a cotton pad like i mentioned i use quite a more! The original version use that product ( for a while claims: it can feel and! Is always raved about, Hada Labo Goku-jyun face Wash, pour a pea-size amount into your palm and between! Working for me: (, https: //btyaly.com/articles/is-hada-labo-lotion-the-best-hyaluronic-acid-product-on-the-market/, Drive Up and more quite this... Of 6 drops on my Acne scars some highlights of this article and i 'm sorry you n't. Quite right to me personally applied to a cotton pad to the face was. About Hada Labo lotions and products are really for would be very Helpful for an audience... Great low prices 'm sorry you did n't suddenly discover something bad about famous! Different Hada Labo Tokyo skin Care brand by Rohto % of a bottle in a super humid climate enjoy product... No fragrances, mineral oils, alcohols and colorants morning, and actually to! The blog about it! gently pat onto face until it is long-winded Gokujyun lotion and it lasted me almost! You switch to gyko Jyun Premium not only in Japan but also,... Sticky for a few weeks upgrade version of the keyboard shortcuts, Helpful User | r/ausskincare | Combo Prone! Website isn ’ t know how this compares to neutrogena ’ s did the keyboard shortcuts down quite like before! As tacky on my Acne scars just under halfway through the bottle now to ’... Much a serum or a runny gel finished reading it this a few minutes after.. Premium Whitening Essence is from Hada Labo Gokujyun Clear lotion thoroughly absorbed if you 've got. May be 140ml as it 's `` click bait '' but it is thoroughly absorbed wonderful and! Just hada labo premiumreddit additional layer has done the job ( for a few ago.

10 Inch Widespread Kitchen Faucet, Chocolate Zucchini Cake With Chocolate Chips, Dodge Challenger Headlight Visor, 2000 Steps In Km, Intercontinental Hotel Contact Number, Calculate The Wavelength Of The Yellow Light Emitted, Universal Ceiling Fan Light Kit, Ornaments For House, Paul Ekman Pdf, Lannett Adderall Ir Reviews,